Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Pre-Holy Day Hoopla

The countdown continues... 5 days until Christmas! Only 1,000 bulletins to print. Lots of music to practice. 75 chairs to add into the sanctuay. A dozen toilets to clean. 50 poinsettas to water.

You know the normal sorts of To Do items are being completed here at Calvary. I have one last Holy Communion to deliver before the BIG DAY.

But, lots of details to finish. Like my children's sermon, my prayer, the costume for the Holy Family, the fixin's for the Staff Christmas Eve dinner. And that is the just the stuff to to at WORK! :)

There are a few items to wrap at home. And one last gift to deliver. And lots of excitement to manage in our daughter...

Don't forget to follow my blogs on the 24th. As is my custom I shall blog throughout the Christmas Eve worship services... 5, 7, 9, and 11pm!

No comments: