Monday, December 5, 2011

Devoted to Writing

Finally, after a busy autumn and early winter (we can say it is winter because we've had two snows, can't we?!) I finally accomplished a goal of mine. I wrote and submitted two different devotions to our Upper Room publishing house for the Upper Room Magazine. Now, I can expect not to hear back on anything for two years and three and a half days.

I have one or two more ideas perculating... so I may send those in before midnight on December 31st. If so, I will have overachieved at least one 2011 goal.... don't ask about my other goals I have not only fallen off the wagon, so to speak, but completely dismantled the wagon to remain in 'park'.

Now, I need to get my rear in gear on a few other projects...anyone know how to put a wagon back together? Where is Laura Ingalls Wilder when you need her?

No comments: