Wednesday, January 14, 2009

White Out

You haven't heard about my pup in awhile so I thought it was time for a labrador update.

This morning as dawned crept through the big puffy flakes of snow, I let Dukie outside for a morning run and sniff expedition. It was still dark so it was difficult to see. And there was snow everywhere... over our pine trees, covering our large deck as well as flakes falling fast.

After awhile I couldn't find our dog...he is a yellow lab... his form simply got lost in the white out of the landscape. Kinda of a stealth dog at that point... gradually I could follow his tracks as the sky brightened.

I watched a big white furball rush at the backdoor when I called him into the house... snow tracks all over the kitchen floor. He then ate a paper reindeer for snack- what a life!

No comments: