Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Do Before I Die List

Over the weekend I was able to accomplish one of those things on my "Do before I Die" List. Very exciting to check this item off. Been there, done that (but didn't I get a t-shirt).

How I ended up at this event is another much longer story for another day which will only bore my reading public so I won't tell that tale. I think my attendance at this event has to do more with my teenage fascination for wild west stories, movies, and novels etc...

...but I ended up at the 1500 Indy Gun and Knife Show Sunday afternoon. Yep, me and about 3 other women. (I told my husband if I had known what a great place this was to meet guys I would have come to these events when I was single. He informed me that guys are not looking for ladies at gun shows.)

Anyway- lots of testosterone at the fairgrounds exhibit hall. I had no idea how much there is to know about this kind of stuff! A whole other world...

I did sort of feel like I was in a modern wild west scenario except for no cowboy hats mostly camo gear!

Anyway- now onto other sorts of adventures.

No comments: