Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2012 in Review

While filling ourselves to overflowing with various delicious cheesecake, my little family reviewed the year past.  Fascinating how much more reflective our 2nd grade is now than a year ago. 

I thought I would share some of my personal highlights from our conversation...

  • Saddest Moment- learning during Holy Week that Eric's mothers breast cancer was back for a 3rd time and located in her brain.
  • Favorite and Best Accomplishment- walking the Mini-Marathon!
  • Worst Books Sales in a year ever- our book, He Said, She Said
  • Best Vacation Spot- wave pools at Holiday World & Great Wolfe Lodge
  • Best Dressed- for my birthday dinner at the 'space ship restaurant' with E and D!
  • Most Blessed Moment as a Wife- too many moments to name (ex. birthday gift, help with my dad, prayer support, and all around good guy!!)
  • Hardest Accomplishment- assisting my father through his multiple crises this fall.
  • Most Relaxing Time with family- driving the Mustang with the radio blaring, the top is down, and driving to get some ice cream!
  • Most Grateful Moment- sharing Thanksgiving with the entire Knight family and delighting Mom Knight with a great family day!
  • Most Proud Moment as a Mom- helping Diana share her music in worship at church.
  • Most Pathetic Moment- our drought ridden garden!  :(  pathetic, it was.

Well, there you go.  Some of my year's worth of highlights.  What are yours?  And better yet, what do you think 2013 will hold in store for us?!

No comments: