Thursday, May 10, 2012

Looking for a Goal...

I am aimless.

And it feels weird.

So, my search for a new goal has begun.  I've got stuff on my To Do List... but none of it has the bite and challenge of my last goal.  (sigh)

For over ten minutes I poured over a website with all the Indiana race/walk events for this year.  WOW- there is a lot of activity going on in our state!  Geez!  My sights are now set on three specific 5K runs/walks.  Just need to get signed up.

My husband is launching himself into a new big scary goal called, "GRAD SCHOOL".  I know, it causes shivers to run up and down my spine.  So, in a way that is my new goal too.  I owe him that.  He got me through my first Mini-Marathon and so surely, I can return the favor and assist him through his MBA!  (Although my goal took less time and cash. hee hee)

Maybe I need to sit in aimless for a moment.  Discover what this is like.

But it feels so weird.

No comments: