Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Going for Ten

This blog is just for the sake of having ten blogs in a month. (Something I have not accomplished since last May.) I give you warning it is about nothing like the TV show Seinfield.

I supposed I could write about all my Advent busyness and activities. Still addressing Christmas cards. I will install the stamps tonight while I watch a Star Trek re-reun. Lots of shopping and wrapping to accomplish.

Or I would write about the weather. Did you know it snowed in Indiana yesterday? Yes, and my family grilled steak in the snow! ha ha!

Or bore you with my latest strange dream or this book idea I have. Or I could insert my latest submission to the Upper Room here in this blog (which they will no doubt refuse because they would not want to break their record of denials of my writing samples).

Instead I have written nothing... but at least passed some time and fulfilled my quirky desire to have ten blogs this month.

Here's to better blog material tomorrow or in December- which ever comes sooner!

At least you know I will be blogging on Christmas Eve throughout our four worship services... ah gotta love this season- great stuff!

2 comments:

Todd Outcalt said...

And now the BIG question: original series OR new generation. Picard or Kirk?

Michelle Kallock Knight said...

Well... I am now currently watching the entire series of Enterprise the prequel TV show with Scott Bakula! It is awesome! I am glutton for geekiness!