Sunday, July 11, 2010

Reading....

Half way there! We are halfway to our goal to beat last year's reading record of 180 books. My kiddo and I are signed up for the Bookworm Summer Reading program at our local library. But we have less time to get it finished...so, read, read, read....is how this week will go. Must read more picture books. More Seuss. More Scooby-Doo.

This summer I signed myself up to read as well. Last year my efforts were pitiful. (no use telling you what I got read...terrible.) But this summer I have already beat my page number goal... over 800 pages done. A good murder mystery put me over the edge thus far. :)

There is a stack of books by my bed, at my desk, and in my office ready and willing.

So, if you need me you won't be able to find me... we'll be reading. see you in the stacks.

No comments: