Sunday, July 11, 2010

Playdates and Parks!

My husband enjoys playing the game "If I had unlimited funds- here is what I would do...". Well, after enjoying a beautiful day at a city park, Deming Park in Terre Haute, Indiana, I know what I would do with the money.

First, we need lots of land with plenty of big trees to offer shade and a place to climb. Then, we need water and not just a simple water feature but a creek, lake or small pond. (Swimming pool will be added later.)

The playground equipment is essential component to an awesome playground. A great one for the toddlers too. All of it must be handicapped accessible, with climbing things, slides, forts, and lots of swings.

Next to the playground you need a frisbee golf course, ice cream stand, train rides for the kiddies, and a long winding bike trail. ahh.... doesn't that sounds wonderful?!

Nothing beats a summer day at a park!

No comments: