Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Writing Adventure Begins

Tomorrow my new writing adventure begins- my summer class on writing books/stories for children starts. Whee! My daughter will be benefiting from this contining education experience, for sure!

And who knows?! Maybe all those children's sermons I do every week will improve in the process as well. If all goes really well, I may have to bag the 'infamous brown bag' children's sermons. Hmmm...

When we drove by the library this morning I did note that their summer reading program is kicking off soon. Remember all those books we read last summer (Todd- watch out Diana and I are ready to beat our record)?! And if we do- that will be simply another part of my writing research...

If I am brave enough I shall blog a story or two this summer. That is, if you promise to be gentle with your constructive criticism! I shall not be doing any illustrations as creative drawing/art is just not my thing.

No comments: