Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Gardenin'

Eight tons of mulch landed in our driveway yesterday morning. There is about 3 tons left to lay around the landscaping and deck in the backyard. (If I make typo mistakes it is because my fingers are sore and worn out!) Whew.

Once that is accomplished today- then the garden can be tilled and we shall be in the seed planting business. (By the way, in case you were wondering, did I tell you the tomatos have made a come back? Yep, calling them Lazarus tomatos now.)

Our little one is very excited about finally planting her seeds. I just hope she lets them stay buried in the dirt and doesn't try to uncover them to see what is happening.

Come on over- you can help lay down mulch! At least my husband is thankful that I haven't asked lately for a mulch made labyrinth laid in our yard! He'd lose his smile for sure.

No comments: