Tuesday, March 25, 2008

The Best of the Week Is...

It is difficult to determine what was the most exciting and amazing moment of the past week... my alma mater winning their first State Boys Basketball Championship in a last second Hail Mary bucket, or the satisfyingly meaninful worship experiences of Holy Week, or watching our 11 month old lab try to catch bubbles in the air, or my body's dramatic and remarkable recovery from the 24 hour flu... hmm hard to decide.

I know my least favorite moment of this past week... my Blue Devils losing in the second round of the NCAA...by the way, thanks everyone for the sympathy cards. At least, in the words of our youth director, the Dukies didn't lose to a bunch of clarinet players from Belmount.

Wow, but still...there is next year...

No comments: