Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Lenten Sacrifice II

Saturday morning I woke up in a sweat realizing that "Oh my gosh, Easter is 2 weeks away!" Our daughter doesn't have her dress & new spring dress shoes nor a haircut. The Easter Bunny has not organized and prepared for the arrival of his goodie basket. And there is so much to prepare at church for Holy Week services that it is silly.

But the great thing about this Eastery panic-moment is that I didn't crave my chocolate fix... I must have gone through all my withdrawal symtoms now. Yeah! What a victory of prayer! In fact in this moment of panic I simply had a chat with the Easter Maker; made a list; and got busy!

1 comment:

K.S. said...

Well, if it makes you feel any better, I haven't gotten my easter stuff done either, which includes, outfit, haircut and hopefully some new earings or something. Alas...even us big girls don't get everything done.