Friday, February 22, 2008

Mourning for Spring

We need spring! Really, really bad. This winter stuff is getting old.

I, an untrained meterologist, could start predicting the our weather: Ice, snow or snow then ice. Clouds in the sky today. Cold wintery blasts of wind will knock you over on your way to take out the trash or get the mail.

The only change in our weather routine this winter has been 2 tornados. And that's not the kind of thing that a normal person gets excited about (unless you are a wanta be storm chaser).

I need sun shine. My dog and my kid need to run and run some more outside until their little feet or paws get sore because they are driving me crazy inside the house!! Ack!

I need warmth. I need spring.

The other day I emailed friends who live in Florida. Yep. They have sunshine. Warm temperatures and a few clouds. Sigh. We don't.

In preparation for spring it's time to clean our family's shot gun. Then, I think I'll go hunt me a little animal named Phil. No more shadows for him.

1 comment:

Mark W said...

Go make a labyrinth in the snow.