Thursday, January 9, 2014

Launching My Annual Goals


Like the hot air balloon that crashed landed in someone's backyard yesterday, I shall launch my new year goals on this cold, snowy afternoon.  Hopefully, they will cause a stir, but not a fire!

Tomorrow I shall hand in my staff/church related goals, but here are my goals for family, faith, self and personal-vocational growth.

  1. Run/walk four 5K events this year.
  2. Write and submit three devotions or articles or poems.
  3. Host an awesome MBA graduation and 40th birthday party for my BFF, Eric, in November.
  4. Create and sew a special memory quilt for Diana.
  5. Attend an outstanding preaching conference in May.
  6. Complete my DAR application by the end of 2014.
  7. Spend time with God and self digging deeper into the treasures of mid-life.
  8. Ask, receive and use more help from others 
  9. Attend to all things new on my 'full time again' pastoral plate while balancing faith and family.
  10. Be the best me I can while honoring the best others offer.
Cheers!

No comments: