Wednesday, March 7, 2012

A Week Later....

Gosh- where has the time gone?  Oh that's right into the abyss of busyness: husband's on-call schedule, daughter's activities, evening metings, lots of pastoral care visits, baptism parties, and the usual! 

I appreciate everyone's condolences on my Blue Devil's horrible loss to UNC last Saturday night at home.  Ouch.  Still frustrated and sad over the game. 

And I am sore... sore from trying to catch up on my training for the mini!  The last two weekends have been impossible to get anything accomplished.  So last night I did my longest walk ever- 5.6 miles!  Egads I was sore afterwards.  No highheels for me today at work! 

Anyway- I shall write something of more substance later.  Got a sermon to start.  Ad Council retreat to plan. Memorial service to prepare for. Confirmands to send on a service project. And the usual! 

No comments: