Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year is Here!

Happy New Year's!! We celebrated with my Mom and Step Dad & family... (it was my mother's birthday) and then came home for some dinner and fun! Today is the first Rose Parade that I missed watching in about ten years... all because we had worship this morning. I am sure the Avon Marching Band did super and all the floats were amazing. It is a parade that remains on my bucket list.
After re-commiting ourselves to God this morning during our Wesley Covenant Renewal Service....I am ready for the new year. I had fewer goals... and more perspective. Maybe that comes with being 40 or at least with more life experience.
Here are my 2012 goals:
  1. Complete the Indy 500 Festival Mini-Marathon in May (walking).
  2. Be creative: writing, scrapbooking, etc (bi-monthly.)
  3. Raise an amazing, intelligent, compassionate daughter.
  4. Support and enjoy a super husband in all his endeavors.
  5. Companion and care for parents, family, friends and church folks.
  6. Live out my Vocational Mission Statement: Preach, teach and deepen spiritual maturity in others and myself.

Whew- not sure which goal is scary or biggest because they are all challenging. Here is to another great year!

No comments: