Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Randomness

These tidbits are too small to blog entirely about... but are part of the randomness of my world.
  • Didn't know that White Pear Tea my husband gave me for Christmas would be this good!  Yum.
  • Day 3 of mini-marathon training was slightly better than Day 1.  Day 4 is yet to be determined.  Do I have to workout in the rain?  Is that part of the deal?  How hard core do I want people to think I am?  or am not?
  • Still rumminating on my New Year's Day question of "how is it with my soul?"  Aqua comes to mind as a first response.  Weird.
  • I am slightly concerned that I have new fascination with my daughter's iPad game: Zombies versus Plants.  The only thing I think this confirms is my interest in becoming a Master Gardener.  I am really not afraid of the undead.  They are only annoying.   And not real.
  • Tired of waiting for my book with Todd to appear on my door step... so I am moving on with some other writing projects.  But cannot convince my first grader to write a book with me.  She'd much rather kill Zombies with pea-shooting plants.
  • Desperately wants to finish my non-fiction reading so I can make my way through a novel.  For the love of fiction! 
  • Has started Confirmation class again... wow- and are these students going to challenge me!  Double wow.
  • Wonders if the Zombies would be any help at all in finding out the information I need on my dead relatives so I can establish my DAR status....

No comments: