Monday, November 22, 2010

Thankful Things

Here they are in no particular order; my Thanksgiving Thankful Things. I am thankful...
  • that I have a mind and can use it. Although my stubbornness gets in the way and it becomes harder to learn new technologies. I still have a mind, can think, reason, and remember how to be reasonable!
  • most of my body still works properly (despite five days of the flu to tell me otherwise).
  • that chocolate was invented and has the medicinal properties to heal all that ails me.
  • I do not have to spend all day gathering dirty water for my family, but that I can support a group of people to build a well and thus change daily life for someone I have never met.
  • my daughter goes to a school where her teachers love her enough to tell her about Jesus and love her enough to grow her character.
  • that I am married to a man with enough grit to face new challenges with determination and confidence.
  • I am debt free (with exception of the house) and owe nothing to anyone, but love.
  • that music of all kinds continues to weave it's way into my life and gives me great joy!
  • for my goddaughter's giggles.
  • for the privilege to be pastor to someone in their darkest hour and carry them to Jesus for His Loving Healing Grace.
Blessed Thanksgiving to you!

No comments: