Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Behind for November

Gosh- where in the world have I been?

Not blogging that is for sure. Been on Facebook, checked my email, but not here.

Last week as the first full week in November my schedule was consumed with piano lessons, voting, elections, teaching classes, hosting candle parties, continuing education seminars, and all sorts of odd little items.

Have no idea where the time went, but here is a brief recap:
  • said a, "Blessed All Saints Day", to those who honored their loved ones in eternity!
  • voted in the election
  • learned what we're doing well in regards to children's ministry and also where are deficiencies are
  • taught way too many classes last week to count
  • organized some terrific Ministers of Visitation and did some 2011 planning at the same time
  • hosted a fun party for some terrific girl friends
  • wished that the dishwasher repair would have failed so I can get a new dishwasher
  • missed the reunion of the Sophia Sisters- blessings to you wonderful ladies
  • tried to catch up on my reading
I'll try to think of more provocative material to write about this week. Until then- peace to you and to yours!


No comments: