Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Loss for Words

Over the past three weeks I've been at a loss for words. I know you're thinking, "Michelle not having something to say! Ha! That's like a politician coming through on a promise. It just doesn't happen."

Well, it has happened- to me at least. At first I didn't even notice. I just kept on moving; going about my business as usual. Then, when I peaked at my blog the infrequency of my entries startled me. My personal journal is also empty.

Is there something wrong? Am I dried up for words? I don't think writer's block is impeding me nor have I lost my desire to write.

I just don't want to.

Kinda like Mary pondered things internally in her heart after her visit by the Angel Gabriel; I just have this need to ponder, brew, stew, and mull for awhile.

I'll let you know when the things change.

No comments: