Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Reading again...

While I have not been busy blogging, I have been reading (although slower than my summer pace). Here are the latest. greatest or not so greatest reads...

  • Strangers and Neighbors: What I Have Learned about Christianity by Living among Orthodox Jews by Marai Poggi Johnson
  • Bonhoeffer: Worldly Preaching (His Finkenwalde Lectures on Homiletics) translated by Clyde E. Fant
  • The Leadership Challenge, the Fourth Edition by James M. Kouzes and Barry Z. Posner
  • The American Saint: Francis Asbury and the Methodists by John Wigger
  • Exodus (for our DISCIPLE 2 Bible Study)

As you can see I am not engaged in fiction reading at the moment... other than the picture books and learning to read books our daughter brings home from the library.

For Advent I will be working through two devotionals, reading a Christmas book a day with our daughter, and finishing two of the books from above (Leadership Challenge and American Saint are not quite finished).

What are you reading?

2 comments:

Todd Outcalt said...

Hannah's Child, memoir by Stanley Hauerwas. I'll pass it along to you when I'm done. You'll like it.
Todd

Michelle Kallock Knight said...

thanks Todd. I was reading the interview in our Div Alumni mag about that book. sounds interesting!