Friday, January 1, 2010

Favorite Christmas Moments...

Hope your holidays were delightful, meaningful and joyful! Here are a few highlights of ours...
  • lighting the Christ candle with my family at Christmas Eve worship
  • reading Christmas letters and admiring how the kids in the photos have grown
  • beginning a new family tradition of watching the previous year's Christmas video on Christmas Eve
  • unwrapping my daughter's gift to me that she specifically picked out- cookie cutters!
  • laughing at my husband play with his new Christmas toy (he couldn't put it down)
  • freezing on the train during Christmas at the Zoo with friends
  • watching the movie, Fireproof with my husband on Christmas night
  • my daughter unwrapping a different Christmas or winter book at dinner each night of December prior to Christmas (new Advent tradition for us)
  • my daughter bouncing from gift/toy to gift/toy because she couldn't decide what to play with next on Christmas morning
  • bubble pack- need I say more!?
  • enjoying extra time with family and friends
Here's to the New Year and next Christmas- it has all the potential of being fabulous yet again!

No comments: