Thursday, October 29, 2009

Last of October

This will probably be my last blog of October unless I am inspired in the next two days. I really do not plan on being inspired because I am tuckered out.

My blog has not been updated recently because I have been writing a sermon (for last week's worship) and finishing my draft of a book Todd and I are writing. This afternoon around 2pm I got 'er done! (Until Todd reads it with his big red pen and I must do re-writes!)

Before that happens though I can go home and clean the house, find the dog under all the clean clothes that have not been folded in a week, catch up on some TV watching, and try to remember the names of the people I live with. And I am going to get on the scales today because I swear I just lost weight during my final edit.

Perhaps my expectations are too high- I'll just pretend and go do yoga anyway!

No comments: