Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Excited-squared!

It is in the mail. The big IT has to be in the mail now by December 1, 2009. And so the clock has begun to tick...

The 'BIG It' I am referring to is the book that Todd (the mustache-less man of mayhem) and I are co writing. (the little it was the book contract.)

Yes- I am the one he referred to several blogs back. He convinced me to sign on to a book proposal and now- well- we are writing buddies or co-authors or something. Can't help myself. I have always wanted to venture into writing and publishing. This is another item on my bucket list after all- writing a book or two and getting them published.

Alphabetically- my name should go first on the cover, don't you think? hee hee.

Ya'll will be hearing more about the joys and woes of writing and deadlines soon enough, but for this moment in time, as the contract is off in the mail and the deadline seems light years away, - let's PARTY! Woo hoo! I am so excited!

Thanks be to God for all things especially a publisher who said, "Yes." (and thanks for the dude down the hall for helping out a rookie writer!)

No comments: