Saturday, July 25, 2009

Top Ten Reasons to Keep Duke Pup a little longer or until he dies of something he ate

10. Because every Blue Devil fan needs a light blue colored poop bucket with a University of North Carolina sticker on it.

9. Because he annoys our daughter like a younger sibling would and that brings cheap entertainment to her parents.

8. Because we're greeted with a tail wagging, happy, wet nose, drippy mouth'd friend when we come home.

7. Because watching the infamous "poop dance" is so funny!

6. Because yelling "Duke, Duke, Duke" all the time in the direction of our UNC fan neighbor's house is too fun.

5. Because my husband is assured that this big brute of a pooch will protect us while he is traveling with work.

4. Because I want more work to do; cleaning, washing, feeding, walking: I just do NOT have enough to do.

3. Because he is a great excuse for family exercise together!

2. Because well- he is too cute and I cannot help myself- I'm a sucker for the cuteness.

1. Because you wouldn't be reading my blogs- they would be way too boring.

So, thanks Dukie buddy for all that you offer in our lives. Keep it coming, man, cause I need the material.

No comments: