Tuesday, June 16, 2009

VBS-ness

The last two days we've lived, played, sang, danced, eaten and talked with over 300 at Vacation Bible School. Whew- I was soooooooooooo tired after yesterday's session that I came home and napped. Lost my voice on day one too. (Hard to be a storyteller if you don't have a voice!)

I've got two great youth and adult helpers, though! We're having a fantastic time telling stories from the Bible. Got three more to do. I am gathering more props and what not for tomorrow's story. Drop by in the morning this week- you've just got to see what we're doing.

It is a joy to see little one and big ones- getting it. That is getting something new or deeper about who God is and what God is doing in their lives.

I wonder if the kids would be willing to follow me into a labyrinth?

No comments: