Friday, April 3, 2009

Spring breakin'

Ahh. You know it's been a relaxing and rejuvenating vacation when you can truly sigh and let it all out. Sigh. We've had a great time this week.

Bears and butterflies at the zoo send their regards (sharks do too). Indoor Splash Island in Plainfield was very fun and tiring(and crowded). The Lego Castle and Carousel were awesome at the Children's Museum (lines were l-o-n-g!).

Yesterday was a playdate day with another favorite preschooler... kite flying, finger painting, playing house, marbles, Candyland, bubbles, and bikes. Very fun day at home. And today we went for lunch with Nana and Papa in Greenfield. (I got a nap!)

I haven't got as much reading in as I would like, but I have been filling up my journal (which is always a great thing). I am caught up on my scrapbooking again. And we made our Easter cards yesterday.

Sometime soon I need to finish my errands as the Easter Bunny for you-know-who. Sunday afternoon we will be coloring eggs because as you know it will snow here on Monday.

The only thing that would have made this vacation absolutely perfect. Well, two things actually- if Eric were with us and we were all at the beach. Sigh. That will be our future.

Til then, I think I shall go read while my little one decides to nap.

No comments: