Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Retreat Backlash

Every retreat experience concludes about the same... tears of joy, laughter over the inside jokes, and lots of packing of stuff... this year it was different. At least two of the three were different.

One of the ladies fell down the stairs and rode on an ambulance on the last morning- tears of pain! The gals packed everything the night before- very little packing was involved. Inside retreat jokes- laughter was the same.

Once home I crashed and slept awakening only to eat supper and go back to sleep. That too was normal retreat backlash. My body was tired.

My soul was touched by the beauty of the women and their souls. Sharing with several women one-on-one was awesome. Great talks! And I got to room with my sister in law and we have started a whole new dimension to our friendship! YEAH!

God is good! And it is good to be back.

1 comment:

Mark W said...

What about the labyrinth?