Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Dreaming of a Team...

Is anybody out there excited about 8-08-08 like I am? You do realize that those numbers mean- the Summer Olypmics are here!

I am hoping and wishing and cheering for another Dream Team appearance for our US men's basketball team with Coach K at the helm! We've lost too much ground in world basketball in the past oh- decade or two. (One quarter of my gene pool was secretly thrilled when Lithuania beat the USA a year ago!)

My only Olympic fan dilemna is when and how I am going to watch any games... 12-13 hour time difference is a biggie. I am not sure that I am willing to become sleep depreived in order to watch the USA battle on the court. To do so would be a risk- then again red eyes could be a symbol of my patriotism for the ol' Red/White/Blue! We'll see!

Go USA!

No comments: