Friday, April 18, 2008

Shared Quakes

The news this morning was a buzz with everyone telling their story of waking to the quake that rocked the Ohio River Valley. So, I thought I can share my story blog-style.

Woke to the shake and tremble of our bed and the creaking of the roof beams. Our pup only stirred after the experience and our preschooler sleep through it. I had no fear just a calm sense of "Oh, this is what an earthquake feels like!"

What is odd for me is that yesterday morning (which is now yesterday's yesterday in Japan) my husband awoke in Motegi to a 5.8 quake at about the same time in the morning! Amazing that we were blessed to share similiar morning wake up calls although we are thousands of miles apart!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Massagem, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://massagem-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.