Monday, December 24, 2007

CHRISTmas Eve 4

A habit could be formed from attending and worshipping at Christmas Eve worship services! (I actually think Calvary already has a few of those addicts- folks who are attending more than one service just for the thrill of it.)

It has been such fun watching our congregation greet and love on each other! College students are seeing friends they haven't seen in awhile. Our military personell are receiving hugs and salutes from folks who have been praying for them. And I have see several Calvary families that I haven't seen in a while... gosh that is great.

All that lovin' and greetin' has been a bonus this year- that and the awesome luminaries!

My slippers are on; ate a little power snack; Diet Coke is in hand; and my feet are up!

See you all at the 11pm service!

One more service to go and then, I think, we can officially declare it a Merry Christmas!

No comments: