Thursday, August 1, 2013

Summer Goals- Here and Gone

Eight weeks seems like a decent amount of time to accomplish lots of wonderful projects, tasks and experiences. Besides my summer goals this year were less zealous than previous year's, I think.

What do you think of my summer goals?

  1. scrapbook all of Diana's 8th year
  2. exercise 2-3 times week
  3. file the mountain of reciepts that are filling 4 shoe boxes
  4. read 5,000 pages
  5. help Diana read 30 chapter books on HER OWN
  6. make Diana ride her bike on HER OWN
  7. pass her summer piano theory challenge
All are completed with the exception of number one and number three.  Since September 20th is the first official day of autumn, I do have plenty of time.  But because we returned to our fall school schedule, yesterday, on July 31... I needed to get these projects done this week.  

By Friday afternoon, they will be!  Whew- that was cutting it close!  

What were summer goals?  And what remains unfinished for you... you've probably got more time than me!

No comments: