Monday, July 25, 2011

Where has all the writing gone?

I wish I could say that my lack of written creative effort was a result of being abducted by chocolate loving purple aliens who love to watch re-runs of Star Trek:The Next Generation. But I can't.

It would keen if my lack of writing was a result of a new surgical implant with a bio-computer chip that enhances my dance abilities. Dancing with the Stars, here I come!

Instead, the boredom of housework and home repair, the busyness of care-giving to sick and ill family members, and the exhaustion that comes from spinning my wheels in multiple directions has occupied my time and sapped my creative energy.

In other words, the writing has gone nowhere. Fast.

I guess there is always next summer. Or the fall? Or another yet to be named date in the distant future?

Too busy living to write about my living. It just that I had hoped for better material.



No comments: