Monday, July 25, 2011

Summer Reading- an Update

One goal has been completed! 2002 pages read by me alone. Woo hoo, I am not a complete failure! I know this small victory will not make up for being a complete dork in the 8th grade... but I am thrilled that something this summer has worked out well.
  • Winston Churchill by Paul Johnson
  • Heaven is for Real by Todd Burpo
  • Mennonite in a Little Black Dress by Rhoda Janzen
  • The New Strong Willed Child by Dr. James Dobson
  • Forgotten God by Francis Chan
  • 206 Bones by Kathy Reichs
  • Ever After by Karen Kingsbury
  • Pastor:A Memoir by Eugene Peterson
My daughter and I are working on her reading goal... She has read eight books by herself for the first reading program. We've completed 1320 minutes of reading for second reading program.

Friday concludes our local library reading program where we are close to our goal, having finished 189 books thus far. But the goal is 200... We can do it!

Ready, set, read!

1 comment:

Michelle Kallock Knight said...

Update on my update... Diana has finished 205 books this summer! Woo hoo!