Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Made it!

After moments of doubt and high expectations for disaster... we have now arrived safely in May.

Our accomplishment means that either time has marched on without me or... we've successfully finished Holy Week, Confirmation, and DISCIPLE Bible for another year. Whew- put butter on me because I am toast!

My next goals are to lose 5 pounds before my birthday in 10 days... think I can do it?! I am not striving for Todd's amazing 50th birthday challenge (nor will I share such revealing photos on my blog... my husband would have a FIT!), but I do have a cute dress that I really want to not just 'fit into', but look stunning in... (that is my goal for this ahem... 40th birthday).

What I have not decided is if this will be 'fabulous forties' or 'fancy forties' or 'fiscal forties'. With my cute new dress staring at me every time I enter my walk-in closet... maybe this will be my "foxy forties". ha ha!

I'll let you know how it goes...

;)

No comments: