Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Reading

Well, my reading lately has been a bit weird... since the Christmas holiday these books have occupied my time and attention. I am open for any new suggestions for reading material. Once I finish my Star Wars/Trek Bible study several of these books will be finished until I offer another class.
  1. Stones into Schools by Greg Mortonson
  2. The Mountain of Silence by Kyriacos Markides
  3. Gospel According to Star Wars
  4. Star Trek and Philosophy: The Wrath of Kant by Eberl and Decker
  5. Star Trek and Sacred Ground: Explorations of Star Trek, Religion, and American Culture by Porter and McLaren
  6. The Gospel According to Science Fiction: From the Twilight Zone to the Final Frontier by McKee
  7. Gospel of Luke by Luke
  8. Leaving Church by Barbara Brown Taylor
There are a couple of (fiction) murder mysteries thrown into this lot, but mostly I have been showing my geekness off!

No comments: