Thursday, February 24, 2011

Loved

You know you are loved, admired, appreciated and revered by your co-workers because they leave you colorful, friendly notes on your office furniture.

Just consider the colorful reminder our custodian left for me this morning. He used a blue marker (my favorite Duke Blue color- oh, how did he know? That's right, I have a giant Blue Devil flag hanging behind my office desk) on white paper and created a lovely 'target' with an arrow and a note which reads, "Tissues go here."

This treasured gift was left on top of my trash can to remind me, little ol' me, to put my tissues in the trash can and not all over the floor behind and next to me desk.

Isn't that sweet?! :)

I love you too, Gary! And, next time I shall make sure all my trash is in the trash can and not around it, behind it, or under it etc.

No comments: