Thursday, April 22, 2010

Behind

Behind in the housework- layers of dust are accumulating to the point that we are splunking to find the floor where are shoes are buried.

Behind in the email, Facebook, Twitter/Tweets, and blog- to the degree that I am thinking of tweeting my blog and blogging my Facebook status and well skipping my email altogether because it is too time consuming answering two email addresses worth of correspondence.

Behind in my To Do list at church- last ten days of confirmation class, finishing up life with our Intern, preparing for Rethink, got to write a sermon in there somewhere, and suddenly everyone I know is celebrating something so I have gifts to buy, wrap and give!

Behind, behind, behind... sigh...and mostly the busier I became this week the more I forgot the essentials like breathing, praying, reading my daily Psalm selection at www.youversion.com and well trusting that You-Know-Who is still in charge.

Maybe if I get behind enough...the end will meet up with the beginning and I can then say I am 'ahead'. What do you think? It could happen.

No comments: