Friday, March 19, 2010

Books... I've been reading

Just in case our District Superintendent is scouting out on the web how the clergy in our district are keeping up with our continuing education requirements, I thought I would share my latest reading list.

Strangely enough there are a couple of assorted novels thrown into this mix... and this is just what I have been reading since the New Year began. I may need to shake my reading list up a bit after Easter.

  • The Love Dare by the Kendricks
  • The Rule of St. Benedict by St. Benedict
  • Enough: Discovering Joy through Simplicity and Generosity by Adam Hamilton
  • Crazy Love by Francis Chan
  • This Odd and Wondrous Calling: Private and Public Lives of Two Ministers by Martin Copenhaver and Lillian Daniel
  • Blue Like Jazz by Donald Miller
  • Romans by Paul
  • Corinthians 1 and 2 by Paul
What's next? My reading list has the following next up:
  • Six Books on the Priesthood by John Chrysostom
  • Deep Church by Jim Belcher
  • Galations by Paul

So, what are you reading to grow your mind and expand your Christian thought?

No comments: