Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Vacation Highlights!

Last week turned out to be a terrific vacation at home week! Here are a few highlights of the past eight days! Hope you are well too!
  • Sold so much stuff in the garage sale, that I had to close it a day early
  • Picked up rocks in my backyard because of you-know-who's-eating habits
  • Met Slash, Florence Henderson, Jim Neighbors, Julianne Hough, Christy Yamaguichi (spelling??) while standing in line for the restroom on the Indy 500's race day
  • Got to see my husband for more than 1 hour (I had to go to his workplace)
  • Moved a double bed mattress and box spring by myself
  • Watched The Little Mermaid five times in a row!
  • Allergies and now a sinus infection have made my nose Rudulf red

Needless to say, it was a great week, although I am back at work more tired than when I left.

Whew- good to be back! I can rest now.

No comments: