Thursday, May 15, 2008

Graduations...

You know when you know too many people graduating? When you have to buy graduation congratulations cards in bulk! Geez- that is a lot of cards. (Now I gotta get extra one cent stamps because I have the 'old' stamps.)

Between friends, family and church folks, I know students who are graduating from all levels of scholastic and academic achievement. That also means there are lots of graduation parties to attend this year too.

A few moments ago I witnessed our Calvary Learning Acadmeny kindergarten students graduating. One little girl kept commenting, "This is my first graduation!" And I wanted to add, "And it will not be your last!" High school, college, graduate school, and maybe even a Ph.D await this young student. Or maybe not.

Graduations are a lot of fun though. You have a deep sense of satisfaction for the hard work completed and the next big challenge seems really far off... plus any occasion that has chocolate cake and gifts is a good thing!

No comments: