Tuesday, January 8, 2008

What the new year will bring??

I haven't made my new goals for 2008 yet. I guess you could say that my first goal is to write my goals down. At least that would be a start... hope springs eternal, they say. So I am hopeful about lots of things this year. 2008 will be great...
  • because I'll be another year closer to 40! Wow!
  • because my family is on the road to financial peace via Dave Ramsey and the Lampo Group.
  • because ministry at Calvary is exciting, challenging and fun- made that way by the great staff and super-duper people of this congregation!
  • especially because my favorite basketball team has a deep bench this year!
  • and because maybe, just maybe my toddler will decide she wants to wear big girl pants!

Yep, I think 2008 will be great!

No comments: