Wednesday, November 26, 2014

What I am Thankful for...


I am grateful for..
a forgiving, loving, amazing God in Christ Jesus
my handsome, supportive, brilliant husband
my talented, witty, smart, affectionate daughter
my parents who gave me life
my mother who gave me Jesus
my father who grows me as a person of compassion
my Gram for loving me brilliantly
my Grandpa for his tangible signs of affection and faith
my aunt who loves as I am
my uncle who listens
my in-laws who give me family such great love
my cousins who keep me sane
my friends who laugh at my weirdness and appreciate my mind
my warm, safe, clean home
my dog who is a steady presence of affection
my health
my intellect
my wacky humor
my Bishop, DS, and clergy colleagues who make ministry more fun by doing it together
my congregation who show forgiveness in how they put up with me

I could go on and on and on and on....

So very, very much to be grateful for.

I am living my Thanksgiving in how I give my life back to Jesus!



No comments: