Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Santa List

This year I think I shall write to Santa Claus myself with my grown up wish list of wants and needs. All I want for is peace in Jerusalem, an end to cancer, brain tumors, and disease.  I'd like a simple cure for mental illness too.

But before I write that list up ... here is a picture of my daughter's letter to Santa.  And yes, her poor penmanship is from her mother as I did horrible in handwriting in second grade as well.


We mailed her letter to Santa a week ago via the local library special red and green Santa Express Mail Box.    Hope to get a return letter soon.

When we had the chance to meet Mr. and Mrs. Claus at a holiday party on Sunday night, he had not yet received the news of Diana's requests.  So, she had the opportunity to whisper them into his ear.

Later as Santa left the party in an unmarked old car, so that no one would recognize him, and the sleigh was in in for repairs, I heard my daughter exclaim as he drove out of sight, "Santa is awesome and to all a good night!"

No comments: