Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Hello Gram!

Dear Gram,

Miss you!  Especially I miss our Sunday morning hugs at church!  By the way- Diana has her little red plastic busy box still.

The past year has gone slow and very, very fast.  Hard to imagine that a year ago at this time you were making your final transition into God's arms.  Gosh- there have been so many moments I picked up the phone to call you and share a story, a laugh or to say hi.  Deleting your home phone number from my cell took me five months to do.

I know where and how you are and that truly has been a comfort.  Just miss you.  

You know how we are so I won't waste time on that.  I need to try your yeast roll recipe this Thanksgiving and see if I can get them as light as yours.  I have been using all your cards and notes!  Being surrounded by your Bibles and study books on my office shelves has been like having a blanket of love!

I am trying to share and express my love for you in new and different ways. I want to live your legacy out in my living and loving.  We have a scholarship for women to attend retreat every year because of your witness.

Give everyone hugs and kisses from us!  Aunt Anna Lou, Rodney and Grandpa, especially!

Love you,
Michelle

No comments: