Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Summer Reading... turns into autumn reading

At the end of July our local library finished their summer reading program... and I accomplished a record number of pages read.  Many of them were mystery and romance novels.  It had been a long time since I read so much fiction!  Very fun for me!

I am always looking for another book recommendation from a friend or colleague.  I include a few good titles from my summer reading for your faith and/or ministry.


  • God Girl: Becoming the woman you're meant to be Hayley DiMarco 
  • Bonhoeffer: Pastor, Martyr, Prophet, Spy by Eric Metaxas 
  • Stones of Remembrance by Lois Evans and Jane Rubietta 
  • Raising the Roof by Alice Mann 
  • Size Transitions by Beth Ann Gaede
Behind my desk is another stack of books waiting to be read!  As my husband begins his graduate classes tonight, I have newly designated my Tuesday evenings as "reading night".  So, here it goes again!  

Sharing a good book is sharing a friend!  So, let me know what you're reading!

No comments: