Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Blog that shouldn't

Last week a considerable amount of time was spent writing a series of three blogs.  They were posted on my blog site for about 5 hours and then I deleted them.  Very interesting process that I have not done before.... to write three blogs and then delete them from the internet (of course, I am sure something of them remains on some forgotten computer somewhere...).

I knew their content was controversial... and would stir up my three readers.  but mostly, after I walked away from posting them (during that five hour window they were 'live') the realization dawned on me that i wrote them too early.  The thinking process was incomplete.  Too raw.  Too underdeveloped.  My thought patterns need to mature and my logic needs to line up.

So, I shall continue thinking and mulling.  Maybe sometime soon my thoughts will congeal to the point I shall attempt to share them again with the world.  Or at least to the three of you reading this.

Until then- here's to the blogs that should not have been- yet!

No comments: