Thursday, October 7, 2010

Ready, Set, Fall!

I drove my silver Honda across 56th street from Indianapolis towards Brownsburg this morning and witnessed a miracle. (I decided immediately that God made it for me personally.)

For those of you familiar with this route you know what I may be talking about. Driving across the bridge over Eagle Creek Reservoir captivates the eye with water, trees, and natural (although made-created reservoir) beauty. Well, today God painted it just for lil' ol' me!

Yellow, orange, red, and pine green appreared along the shore lines with a bright blue sky dotted with white fluffy clouds! Mmmm... good!

Last Saturday our family attempted a trip to Brown County to witness fall in season... but got wind, rain, and no colors... This weekend will be a different story but we won't be there. sigh. Maybe you can be there.

Or be where you are admiring what miracle God has painted for you!

No comments: