Friday, October 5, 2007

Dance, Dance, Dance!

I think I am a freak. I love musicals! In fact in college my friends and I would have musical marathons over the weekends. My addiction was not helped by the fact that I played in the pit orchestra in high school and college!

For a certain period of my life I got frustrated with the fact that my friends and family would not break out in song and perfectly choreographed dancing. Sigh. I guess real life isn't a musical... that is until I started watching Dancing with the Stars this fall.

Now my life long dream of taking ball room dancing lessons has been re-activated. Actually, we're watching the show together in our house because an Indy Car driver, Helio, is dancing up a storm. My hubbie besides being a avid race fan works for the Indy Racing League, so of course we are voting for Helio! (We encourage you to vote too!)

So, if you see me dancing in the hallways at church, or humming a little fox trot tune, or tapping my toe in worship... just remember somewhere inside of this pastor is a dancing queen!

Blessings,
Michelle

No comments: